Our Floor Plans
Newly renovated studio, one, and two-bedroom floor plans all ranging up to 1220 square feet. You will find contemporary designs throughout select apartments such as glass-enclosed sunrooms and 10-foot ceilings, allowing you to live and work from home comfortably. At Meridian at Braddock Station, you will find all you need and more!
Video tours are available for some floor plans; click details or the floor plan image to virtually tour select layouts.
View Interactive Site Map
- Studio / 1 Bath — 648 sq. ft
- Starting from $1,855 per month
- Studio / 1 Bath — 752 sq. ft
- Starting from $1,945 per month
- Studio / 1 Bath — 605 sq. ft
- Starting from $1,885 per month
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath — 810 sq. ft
- Starting from $2,035 per month
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath — 876 sq. ft
- Starting from $2,070 per month
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath — 797 sq. ft
- Starting from $2,110 per month
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath — 1,096 sq. ft
- Starting from $2,365 per month
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath — 1,245 sq. ft
- Starting from $2,560 per month
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath — 1,183 sq. ft
- Starting from $2,380 per month
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath — 1,173 sq. ft
- Starting from $2,440 per month
Schedule a virtual or in-person tour!
More Details About Our Studio, 1- and 2-Bedroom Floor Plans
Our Floor Plan Square Footage
- Studio: 605-752 sq. ft.
- One-Bedroom: 735-871 sq. ft.
- Two-Bedroom: 1,018-1,220 + sq. ft.
Apartment Features Our Residents Love
- 10-Foot Ceilings (select apartments)
- Newly Renovated (select apartments)
- Glass-Enclosed Sun Rooms (select apartments)
- Stunning Views
* Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. Pricing displayed is per month for new move-ins to the community and is based on the move-in date selected. Pricing may vary between individual apartments that share the same floor plan and based on lease terms available for the apartment selected. Other dates may be available beyond the dates shown. If interested, please contact the community directly for additional pricing information. Other fees and charges are not included in the pricing displayed (i.e. utilities, parking, etc). Square footage and size listed is an approximate value for each apartment.